SafeStash was started by people who know about secure storage, insurance, and cryptocurrency. We wanted to find a way to provide confidential, comprehensive, and cost-effective coverage for those times when we (and everyone else) need to safeguard a portion of our cryptocurrency portfolio.
- We make it simple
- We make it fast
- But most of all, we make it secure
All you need in three simple steps
STEP #1 – CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED STORAGE APPROACH
The key (no pun intended) is to make certain you keep your private keys, passwords, and/or wallet recovery seeds safe.
- Write them on a piece of paper
- Store them in a metal wallet
- Store them in a hard wallet
STEP #2 – CHOOSE A SECURE STORAGE SITE
Once you have the keys stored, you need to put them somewhere safe where nobody can tamper with them, sometimes referred to as cold storage.
- A bank safe deposit box
- A secure vault
- We can help you find a safe place. Just enter your location in the widget on the top, left side of this page and you will see a list of banks and secure vaults: or simply call us at 224-227-6181
STEP #3 – CHOOSE YOUR INSURANCE AMOUNT
- The final step is to insure the keys from theft, physical damage, natural disasters, and other unfortunate events
- Our approach requires no disclosure of assets, is confidential, comprehensive, and cost-effective
- Complete the widget to get a quick, confidential quote or call us and tell us how much insurance you would like
- 5 minute online or telephone purchase