Building on our expertise as the industry leader in insured secured storage for high-value assets, we provide the industry’s best coverage and storage solutions for digital currencies. Comprehensive, confidential, and cost effective, we insure private investors and institutions nationwide that are holding inventories of digital currencies in accessible cold storage.
The anonymity blockchain technology provides, guarantees you have no chance of recovering digital currencies if your keys are stolen. It is also virtually impossible to recover hard wallets, pins, seed words or even air gaped computers if they are destroyed by accidents or natural disasters. The statistics speak volumes: you are over 1,000 times more likely to suffer a loss of your currencies if you choose to keep them in your home or office- even if they are in a safe.
Confidential, Comprehensive, Cost-Effective Insured Storage.
- Our network of SecurePlus Facilities have undergone a comprehensive operational and facility review by security experts before becoming accredited. Each facility provides $5,000 of insurance. You can easily increase the insurance to the full value of your digital currencies.
- You can also use a safe deposit box at your local bank or credit union, but they do not provide insurance. We insure digital assets at any bank or credit union.
- If there is no private vault close to you and you don’t want to use your bank, we have an Insured Ship and Store Program with several of our premier SecurePlus facilities. Click on the link for more details.
- Institutions using a secure storage facility on premises can request an accreditation review. Once your facility is accredited under SecurePlus, we will insure the digital assets in the facility.
- Whether it is in a hard drive, form of a virtual wallet or some other device your currency is insured against burglary, robbery, flood, water damage, all-natural disasters, terrorist attacks and other catastrophes. Coverage extends to loss or damage resulting from the criminal use of a high-powered magnet.
- At $500,000 or less in coverage, no disclosure is required. You simply choose the amount of coverage and pay the corresponding premium (See Purchase Module for Rates).
- As market values fluctuate, or coins are removed you can easily change the amount of coverage using your online account.
- First dollar coverage with no deductible.
- In the event of a covered loss, the digital currency will be valued using a fiat-crypto exchange such as GDAX or Gemini. If the currency is not listed, the number of Bitcoins and their value in US Dollars needed to acquire the currency at the time of loss will be used to settle the claim
- Coverage underwritten by AXA Insurance Company, a member of the AXA Group, one of the largest insurance companies in the world